SageMath support

I have to write Notebooks with Sage (Jupyter with Sage Kernel) for University.
It would be nice to be able to use Sage in Datalore as I need to collaborate with other students. I tried installing Sage with the Library Manager, but it doesn’t work. (Output down below)
Does anyone know how to fix this or are there any considerations to add the Sage Kernel to Datalore?

Installing...
Collecting package metadata (current_repodata.json): ...working... done
Solving environment: ...working... failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve.
Solving environment: ...working... failed with repodata from current_repodata.json, will retry with next repodata source.
Collecting package metadata (repodata.json): ...working... done
Solving environment: ...working... failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve.

Hey, @mic

Sorry, I’m not familiar with SageMath, but from what I see, it’s not possible to use it at the moment. If it helps - there is an initial support for Zeppelin instances – an option is available in the New notebook dialog, feel free to drop me a message if you need assistance with it.

Hi! Sagemath is currently unsupported in Datalore. We will note this feature request and will consider implementing it if there is more interest in it.